Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mother Care 33 Weeks



I started to get dressed just for this picture but I decided that was stupid. I just want to be real - it's a snow day and I probably won't leave the house or put on anything besides pj's or sweats for the next few days. Honestly - at this point - that's all I want to wear anyway because everything else seems like a struggle to put on. ha!

I'm 33 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Hollis is the size of a pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Hollis Barrett Stamps
Movement: She is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - I think maybe my stomach has run out of room?
Symptoms: Lately I've been having a lot of pressure - mostly because she is low and it's the second pregnancy.
Best Moment this week: Just feeling her move so much!
I know I'm carrying a lot lower this time but I can't decide if I look bigger or about the same. I'm getting so curious about Hollis and how big she will be and what she will look like. It's really starting to hit me that I'm about to have another baby!!!

I borrowed these pictures off of facebook but this is our church today. We got about 4 hours of sleet and it's been snowing since 8. I think we have around 6 or 7 inches of snow and it's still going. That's a lot in Arkansas. The town basically shuts down.
This is what our Wal-Mart looked like last night. I hope no one wanted water, milk or bread - because it was gone. We take food seriously in this state! ;-) I'm glad I went to Wal-Mart on Sunday! :-)

I'm off to enjoy my snow day. My goal is an empty laundry basket (does that actually exist?) and maybe a little closet clean out.

No comments:

Post a Comment